- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus 1 additional tablespoon, melted, for greasing the pan
- 8 whole (4 ounces) graham crackers, broken into rough pieces and processed in a food processor into fine, even crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 pounds (5 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
heat oven to 165c°
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add 5 tablespoons melted butter and toss with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Transfer the crumbs to the springform pan and press
bake for 10 min 165°c
heat oven to 250°c
In the bowl beat the cream cheese , about 1 minute. Add the salt and sugar ; add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until combined, about 1 minute.
add the egg yolks and beat at low speed until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
add the remaining eggs 2 at a time, beating, about 1 minute.
Pour filling over the crust and bake 10 minutes (250°c whitouth opening the oven)
reduce the oven temperature to 95°c about 1 ½ hours.
Transfer the cake to a wire rack and cool
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons juice from 1 lemon
marinate strawberry ,sugar & salt
add jam and lemon juice combine well .